HOMEFAVORITESREVIEWSHAULSEMPTIESLOOKSTAGSRANDOM

Monday, May 26, 2014

TAG: What's In My Bag?

Hello there!
I'm back with a cute little tag I love to watch on youtube because you can catch a sneaky little look inside the thing, most woman love the most; their HANDBAGS. 
Basically this tag reveals everything you have in your bag at the moment and often you get some nice beauty recommendations as well, because who would carry crappy things around? Well yeah, no one. 


The bag i'm going to show you was my go-to bag during my working-experience in the past weeks and therefore my huge bunch of school stuff wasn't envolved but I think I still have some things to show you, so I hope you'll have fun stalking my bag! :)



So first of all, this is my bag. It has a medium size and is just a little bit too small for school, which means DIN A4 format isn't fitting in. But besides that it's supercute and I got it from oasap.com (which you should definitely check out btw. They have some cute stuff!). The quality is amazing, no problems with the closure or anything and the design is quite unique. 

But you're probably more interested in the things inside the bag, at least I'm always like that. 
So here you see all my organization and electronical stuff; 



My notebook with cute little kitties on it, which I looove and which totally saves me because I would never be able to remember everything I need to do without writing it down. 
Next to my notebook, is my pink purse and I adore the cute little golden bow, I just think it's so pretty. But apart from that, it's kinda boring for you guys, because well.. you know, I carry my money and stuff like that in this little babe so... Nothing interesting haha.
Of course this picture wouldn't be complete without my phone and my ipod. Because let me tell you, if I would go anywhere without those two treasures, I would DIE. Ok, that might be a bit too dramatic but it would be horrible. And I know you'll understand this feeling; sitting in the bus and notice you forgot your ipod, not beeing able to listen to music and staring out of the window like a weird, bored person, being like uuurgghhh what am I gonna do with the next 30 minutes.... and so on. You know that, don't you? :D


This picture shows actually the fun, beauty stuff I carry with me. First the essentials: 
My small pocket mirror, which my mum bought me years ago. Super essential whenever you need to check your messed-up hair or lipstick or whatever you need to do.
What I carry with me ALWAYS is hand sanitizer. Maybe I'm just a little 'anti-bacteria-freak' or a bit hypochondriac (or both...just sayin'..) but I just feel sooo much better when I'm traveling and can clean my hands from time to time, especially before I eat or something like that. Oh btw, this one is a small size from Bath and Body Works which I love, because it doesn't smell so 'alcoholic'? If you know what I mean. It also doesn't dry out your hands, which is amazing. 
Next things are lip products. I admit I'm an addict when it comes to lip products, which is why I always carry at least 3 with me. 
The one in the middle is the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick and this is a basic I always need to have with me. It moisturizes the lips amazingly but it has a light texture as well, which is perfect for the daytime. Moreover it has a fruity lemon scent which is quite refreshing.
The left one is a newbie I bought recently. It's the Essence Longlasting Lipstick in the colour 07 Natural Beauty. I have to say that I really, really enjoy this product. Essence is normally one of the cheapest brands in the drugstore and I'm usually not the biggest fan of their products but this one is really amazing. The colour is super pretty and totally natural, kind of a "My-Lips-But-Better' colour and the texture is very moisturizing as well. So far, a nice one. 
The right product is one of my all time favourites, which is the Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolour Butter in the shade 011 Feeling Feline. I just love how creamy and nourishing these balms are and the colour is a super cute pinky coral. These also leave a sheer stain on your lips which makes them perfect if you're not a huge fan of touch-up's. 
Furthermore there are some bobby pins and a few loose bracelets in my bag and yup, that was it all. 
I hope you liked this tag and I wish you all a great week

Let me now, what's essential in your bag and why! 

Love,
the Bambi ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment